VoIP Telephone Solutions
VoIP or Voice Over Internet Protocol is a flexible and cost-effective way of making business phone calls through a broadband network, eliminating the need for a landline. Put simply, it’s the method of taking ordinary analogue audio signals (phone calls) and turning them into digital signals that can be sent over the Internet (VoIP).
Think about it like this – if you’re using your internet connection to send live messages and watch video content then why can’t you use it to make audio calls? The good news is that you can and it will save your business money. Hosted VoIP systems are suitable for all kinds of businesses both big and small, many just aren’t aware of the advantages yet.
What are the benefits of a hosted VoIP telephone system?
- Saves money – No landline is needed, you can use an existing internet connection.
- Highly flexible – Take your phone system anywhere in the world.
- Increased efficiency – VoIP systems are smartphone friendly and can be linked to multiple phone numbers.
- Adaptable – It’s easy to add new features like call recording as your business grows.
- Fully scalable – Add more or fewer users with zero fuss.
- Highly reliable – VoIP systems are more secure and stable than traditional ones.
- Simple to use – Standard features like call forwarding and voicemail are user-friendly.
Is VoIP right for me?
Our telephony experts will help you decide if VoIP is the right system for your business by discussing the key features you need and auditing your current system. We’ll explore any potential issues and if needed, work with you to find bespoke solutions.
Our team will consider these factors to determine if a VoIP system is right for you:
- What are the features that you need?
- How is your current system performing?
- Does your site have strong internet and mobile coverage?
- Is your business likely to grow quickly, should the system be scaleable?
The installation process
You can be assured that your new phone system is in safe hands, our experienced technicians have installed hundreds of VoIP systems across the U.K. We will fully install and test your new systems to guarantee minimum downtime, meaning you stay fully connected to your customers and colleagues.
Contact the team today for a free system audit.