Business Print Solutions
Have you ever wondered exactly how much it is costing you every time you click the print button?
It’s likely that you’re paying more than you think. Our print management service delivers high-quality printing and scanning devices with extremely low running costs.
Printers and photocopiers play an essential role in daily business life. Even in our environmentally-conscious society, we depend on printed documents to support our work. Inefficient printers, scanners and photocopiers not only have the power the waste paper and money – they also have the ability to waste our time. We’ve all spent too much of our working lives frustratedly wondering why the printer or scanner isn’t working…
Our approach to print management is simple, we focus on 6 key areas:
- Our aim is to find the most cost-effective and efficient print management solution for your business.
- Our technicians are experts, all are CompTIA PDI+ certificated
- As an IT service provider, our approach is multi-disciplinary. We’re familiar with business critical servers and infrastructure. You can be assured that your networks are in safe hands.
- We monitor and manage your supplies on your behalf, you’ll never run out of toner again.
- We’ll work with you to reduce your environmental impact by cutting down on waste and working with recyclable products.
- Where possible we offer ‘no upfront costs’ via the cost per print program.
We offer a range of mono (black & white) photocopiers and colour photocopiers from the leading photocopier brands, this includes Olivetti and Kyocera. You can choose to lease or buy your photocopier, we offer a full-service support contract so you need never worry about the cost of repairing your photocopier.
Dufeu IT can provide a wide range of mono and colour printers to suit any budget. We source and deliver high output printers and standard desktop printers. We’ll find the right solution for you.
Save money and space with a multi-functional copier, these perform a variety of functions including printing, copying, faxing and scanning all from one machine.
We monitor the status of all of our network print devices. This alerts us to let us know when a toner may run out allowing us to source your stock in plenty of time. We can also tell monitor when other consumables such as drums, imaging units and waste toners are due to run out.
We take a proactive approach. Downtime can be minimised by our systems that identify areas on the device which may be jamming regularly or causing other problems. Site visits by our team allow us to take the necessary steps to fix these issues before they cause any problems.