Layered Protection For Advanced Security
We take cyber security seriously and work on the philosophy of – any threat to your business is a threat to ours. Our job is to ensure that your business data, servers and systems are 100% protected.
An increasing number of UK businesses are being targeted by cyber-criminals. A breach in cyber security or an attack can have serious commercial implications through loss of revenue and damage to business reputation. Thankfully, most cyber attacks aren’t serious but many could have been prevented with the correct measures in place.
Our recommended strategy against cyber attacks combines multiple methods to build the strongest defense against cybercriminals. This is known as – layered cyber protection.
We’ve been protecting businesses large and small across countless sectors for almost a decade. Here’s how we do it:
Keeping your business safe – Layered cybersecurity strategy
1. Install a Firewall. We recommend installing a robust Firewall, this acts as a blockade stopping any unauthorised traffic from entering your network.
2. Continuous monitoring. Our managed service packages include continuous 24/7 server monitoring as standard. Our threat detection systems work to spot any potential problems before they arise.
2. Promoting cybersecurity best practice within your team. A lack of awareness amongst employees is the biggest cause of successful ransom software attacks for SMB’s. User Awareness Training is the best way to educate your team on the risks and reduce the likelihood of an attack.
3. Implementing a step-by-step protocol. It’s important that your team knows exactly how to respond if a cyber attack is suspected. The speed that an incident is spotted and reported directly impacts how easily it can be resolved. We’ll work with your team to introduce a step-by-step cybersecurity process for your business, ensuring that everyone knows what to do and when to do it.
4. Guaranteed response times. When it comes to cyber threats we know that timing is crucial. Because of this, we guarantee that from the moment we receive your request our specialists will be ready to resolve the problem.
5. Industry-leading backup and recovery systems. We work to the mantra of – prevention rather than cure. The first line of defence is always by preventing a loss of data by implementing the correct security initially. However, the reality is that data losses do occasionally occur. We manage these risks by working with industry-leading backup and recovery systems to protect your business. We also offer disaster recovery solutions which will mirror your systems. In the event of an attack, they get your business back on track quickly and securely.