Job advert: Apprentice Office Administrator
Salary: Available on request
Hours: 8:30 -17:30 | Monday – Friday
Dufeu IT Solutions Ltd is a successful, forward-thinking, and motivated business based in Finedon that is currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to join their growing team on a full-time and permanent basis.
We are an award-winning Managed Service Provider of IT, Cyber Security, VoIP Telephony, Print, and Business mobile services. We have been in business for 11 years and support over 100 businesses Nationwide.
We offer a fantastic working environment in our newly renovated office where not only customer satisfaction, but employee satisfaction is key. You will work alongside a group of professional like-minded individuals and will work collaboratively to achieve the company goals.
Purpose of the role:
The focus of this position is to play a key role in supporting both the finance, and back-office teams in carrying out daily office administration tasks, to ensure the smooth running of the office, and back-office departments.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Administration duties, to include database administration, performing data entry into our systems.
- Printing, inputting, and filing invoices.
- Managing the finance email inbox, responding to emails in a prompt manner and diverting to the necessary team members.
- Chasing customers for outstanding payments.
- Ensuring all paperwork is stored correctly for ISO purposes.
- Receiving and diverting incoming calls to the office.
- Ordering stationary / stock.
- Proactively assisting with the smooth running of the office.
- Additional, ad-hoc administration duties as required, which meet the needs of the company.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Must align to company values – Respectful, Accountable, Team Player, Versatile, Inspirational, Have Fun.
- Potential to work remotely at agreed times.
- Newly renovated office environment.
- Royal London Pension Plan.
- Work night outs/social nights.
- Employee of the month rewards.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, want to work with great people, and develop your career in a growing business, then we would love to hear from you.
Creative Marketing Designer at Dufeu IT | Wife to a tech genius | Mother of two little princesses