Job advert: Apprentice IT Service Technician (Level 3)
Salary: Available on request
Hours: 8:30 -17:30 | Monday – Friday
Dufeu IT Solutions Ltd is a successful, forward-thinking, and motivated business based in Finedon that is currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to join their growing team on a full-time and permanent basis.
We are an award-winning Managed Service Provider of IT, Cyber Security, VoIP Telephony, Print, and Business mobile services. We have been in business for 11 years and support over 100 businesses Nationwide.
We offer a fantastic working environment in our newly renovated office where not only customer satisfaction, but employee satisfaction is key. You will work alongside a group of professional like-minded individuals and will work collaboratively to achieve the company goals.
Purpose of the role:
The focus of this position is to deliver first-class front-line service to our existing client base whilst working closely with other departments to ensure a seamless delivery that is fluent across the company. An integral part of this role is to ensure client satisfaction is at the forefront of all that we do while attaining figures and feedback aligning to our company values.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- First-line support for all service tickets via phone, desk director, or email.
- Ensuring workload is kept to a manageable portion and able to identify escalations where required.
- Dealing with all customer’s general enquiries and complaints, processing them accordingly.
- Communicating clients’ needs and expectations to the relevant internal department.
- Manage and maintain customer network documentation.
- Ensure that accurate, detailed information is collected and logged about every raised incident and service request to provide the relevant information to other support technicians as appropriate.
- Ensuring clients experience the highest customer service levels by responding to requests in an appropriate, professional, and timely manner.
- Liaise with Service Manager on any incidents that arise or are predicted affecting service department or Dufeu IT Solutions.
- Identifying emerging technologies that would benefit both client and Dufeu and making recommendations based on them.
- Completion of Apprenticeship program whilst managing other responsibilities within the service department.
- Keen interest in all things technology.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment and be able to communicate the values and mission of the organisation to clients.
- Must align to company values – Respectful, Accountable, Team Player, Versatile, Inspirational, Have Fun.
- Potential to work remotely at agreed times.
- Newly renovated office environment.
- Royal London Pension Plan.
- Work night outs/social nights.
- Employee of the month rewards.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, want to work with great people, and develop your career in a growing business, then we would love to hear from you.
Creative Marketing Designer at Dufeu IT | Wife to a tech genius | Mother of two little princesses