Job advert: Sales Administrator
Salary: Available on request
Hours: 8:30 -17:30 | Monday – Friday
Dufeu IT Solutions Ltd is a successful, forward-thinking, and motivated business based in Finedon that is currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to join their growing team on a full-time and permanent basis.
We are an award-winning Managed Service Provider of IT, Cyber Security, VoIP Telephony, Print, and Business mobile services. We have been in business for 11 years and support over 100 businesses Nationwide.
We offer a fantastic working environment in our newly renovated office where not only customer satisfaction, but employee satisfaction is key. You will work alongside a group of professional like-minded individuals and will work collaboratively to achieve the company goals.
Purpose of the role:
The focus of this position is to advise and quote on the best solution/product for the client’s requirements and to act as a single point of contact for all their IT purchasing needs.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Acting as the main point of contact for hardware, software, and licensing quotes within the business
- Maintaining an average profit margin of at least 20% across all quotes to align the company sales targets
- Ensuring all purchasing is complete for the day, on the day, every day to enable the smooth transition between all departments.
- Guaranteeing all orders have a PO with a due date and arrive on the expected date
- Managing all Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) encompassing repair, replacement, warranty, and DOA products.
- Purchasing and managing all Microsoft 365 Licenses and assisting other departments with any issues that may arise
- Renewing domain name, SSL, web hosting, and other maintenance agreements as required
- Processing and managing all sales tickets from request to delivery
- Developing and maintaining Supplier relationships to ensure we are receiving the most competitive and up to date prices and products
- Contributing to workflow improvements and providing administrative support that result in higher efficiencies within the team.
- Answering and fielding all sales calls and assisting with all other department calls when needed.
- Assisting the account manager with the managing of customer concerns/issues to ensure an appropriate and timely resolution
- Attending daily, weekly, and monthly sales /workshop meetings and providing useful statistics to analyse and track in those meetings.
- Support and assist with the maintenance of all management systems within the business including ISO9001 and ISO27001.
- Carry out everyday tasks whilst ensuring the security of the information being handled is always protected.
Must align to company Values –
- Team Player
- Have Fun
- Potential to work remotely at agreed times
- Newly renovated office environment
- Royal London Pension Plan
- Work night outs/social nights
- Employee of the month rewards
If you have the necessary skills and experience, want to work with great people, and develop your career in a growing business, then we would love to hear from you.
Creative Marketing Designer at Dufeu IT | Wife to a tech genius | Mother of two little princesses